Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blue Itty Bitty Baby Dress for Baby Momo

Last time when I went to a local fabric store, I saw a cotton print fabric I liked.  But I was not sure what I should make out of it, so I did not buy.  But I have been keep thinking about it...just keep thinking that I should have gotten it.  So I went back to the store.  While I was looking for the fabric I was there for, I found this pretty morning glory print fabric.  I like morning glory, it just screams summer without reminding you summer heat (I live in Texas, where the summer heat is dreading).    Also I liked little oriental taste in this fabric.    I knew what I wanted to do with this fabric right away -another Itty Bitty Baby Dress -Made by Rae!  So here it is...


I got the matching blue fabric at the same store.  For the skirt, again I got 1/2 yard and used the entire width to make the skirt. 



I like Baby Momo's hair in pigtails when she wears this dress :)

As for the another print fabric I have been wanting and wanting, I did get it.  I will be making a top for Baby Momo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...