Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shirred Top for Baby Momo

This is the fabric I bought other day thinking to make a top for baby Momo.  With some search on Internet, I came across this tutorial:Smock Tutorial -Sewing for Scarlett
I liked the detailed step-by-step tutorial and loved the variations made with this pattern.  I believed in the word "easy" and gave it a try.   Here is my version:



I used the size 2T measurement in the tutorial.  I knew it could be too big for 18-month-old Momo, but Momo wears size 2T T-shirt.  Well...it came out too big as expected.  So I added extra rows of shirring lines around neck, sleeves and around waist line.    It is still big, but now Momo can wear it :)




Momo thinks the vitamin bottles are her new block toys.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment :)
    It is all thanks to your great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...