Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flower Pigtail Holders for Baby Momo

The first pigtail holder I made for Baby Momo became a pumpkin, though I intended to make a flower.  This time I think I made something that look like flowers :)



The pink gauze fabric is leftover from Pink Itty Bitty Baby Dress.  It was cut into the same size as the other flowers, but came out a lot bigger.  Other flowers were made from Momo's old cotton shirt.  Momo outgrew this shirt so fast that she only wore it for a couple of times, thus the fabric was in a good condition.   I used small pompoms in the middle of the flowers.


Momo prefers playing with them than keeping them on her head.  She calls them balls, so I guess they do not look like flowers...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...