Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peasant Top for Baby Momo

Making Shirred Top for Baby Momo was fun.  It was first time trying shirring, and I was able to experiment with this top.  But I also wanted to try a different style of peasant top, and this time I used this tutorial: Peasant Blouse -Prudent Baby


Prudent Baby's tutorials are my favorite!    This one was again easy to follow with pictures in each steps!

I used 2 pieces of fat quarters to make this top.  I bought the fabric for 50% off sale from Jo-Ann, so this top cost me about $2!
I ended up removing the elastic from the waist, because the top came out too short for baby Momo.  Next time I will make it longer and also make the sleeves longer too.


I am so glad I found this tutorial.  When I am using fabric that does not work well for shirring, I will definitely use this tutorial.

With Best Friend Elmo...


Sometimes Best Friends fight...


Then they make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...