Friday, October 21, 2011

Plaid Peasant Dress for Baby Momo

Fall is officially here in Texas!  Yesterday morning it was so cool that Baby Momo actually needed a jacket.  With this cool weather, pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks tastes really good now.

I Just made a short sleeve fall dress for Momo, but I wanted a long sleeve dress too.  I went back to Joann for another flannel fabric, and I just had to get red plaid fabric again... 
This time I made one using this tutorial: Long Sleeve Peasant Dress Tutorial -Prudent Baby



After finishing the dress and trying it out on Momo, I realized it was too wide for her.  I cut few inches off both sides.


Now I am wondering whether I should attach a flower made out of ribbons...


Or a just a simple bow.



Or Maybe nothing at all.




Momo is too busy playing with her new toy.  Flower or bow on her dress is not a concern to her :)







Linking up to those fun parties.
                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...