Friday, December 2, 2011

Cross Body Purse for Baby Momo

I like small scrap fabric projects.  I sometimes create small drawstring bags just to use up the scrap fabric, though I do not have the intended use for those bags at the time of making.    Sometimes those small drawstring bags come in handy, but often they are left unused.  This time I wanted a bag that Baby Momo could use.  All I wanted to make was just a simple cross-body type purse.

I found the best instruction to make a basic purse here.
I used quilting cotton for the outer fabric, and leftover flannel for inner fabric.    No pocket on this purse, the ribbon and the lace are just the decorations.  Also there is no Velcro or buttons to close the purse.  I just wanted something very basic and simple for Baby Momo at this time.



I wonder if Momo will leave my purse alone, now that she has her own...we will see.









Linking up to those fun parties.
                                                     



1 comment:

  1. You were the most viewed at my link party last week! Yay! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...