Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Little Birdie Peasant Dress for Little Momo

I wanted to make a simple, no-fail kind of dress with my old sewing machine before I replace it with a new one.  I bought my Brother sewing machine more than 10 years ago at Wal-Mart.  I believe I paid about $100.  I wanted to sew curtains and whatever needed after moving into a new house, and I only need a very basic sewing machine at that time.  When I bought it, I never thought I would use it to sew clothes for my daughter...   As I sew more often, the problem with my sewing machine became an issue.  The machine has let me create many dresses, but not without frustrations...because thread gets jammed all the time. Changing around the stitch settings did not fix the issue, so I decided to change the machine!  So this dress shoule be the last dress made with the old machine...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sling Bookshelf for Little Momo

Our bookshelf project...

Friday, August 10, 2012

Orange Gauze Summer Dress for Little Momo

More than 2 months ago, I took green gauze fabric and orange gauze fabric out of the stash, and asked my daughter Momo which one she liked better.  She chose the orange without hesitation.  I told her I would make her a dress with it, and she was happy to hear that.  My daughter seems to have completely forgotten about it, but it is about  time I keep my promise ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...