Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Tsumami Hair Accessory for Little Momo


It does still get chilly in the morning, but spring is here in Texas!  I see flowers are blooming, and I have been spotting wild flowers early this year.  As I continue to practice Tsumami (Kanzashi) flower making, I decided to make a pastel color flower hair accessory for spring.

I made 5 flowers, tied them together with wire and attached them to a snap clip.

The hair clip turned out to be too heavy for Momo's thin hair...it would not stay on her head.  I had to tie her hair with a hair band first, and then attach the clip.

 Then the clip stayed on as Momo ran and jumped...

Momo pretending to take a picture with her imaginary camera...

We had a fun day going out this weekend.  Momo was in a good mood, making all kinds of silly faces when I tried to take her pictures...  It seems she went through "never look at the camera" stage, and now in "silly faces for camera" stage.  I wonder if next is "let's smile and get over with this, so mommy will let me go play" stage?

Momo wanted to dance, and asked (more like demanded) me to dance with her.  When your little girl asks to dance with her, you just have to :)






Linking up to those fun parties.
                                                     



16 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love this and the happiness of sweet girl!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitly, you just can't say "no" to the dance....
    momo is such a lovely child and your work is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Perfect for a little girl and for spring! I can't wait for spring myself! I'm having a link party on my blog and I'd love for you to join!
    http://www.simplydreamandcreate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful hair flowers!! lovely photos too. Came over from MY Turn For US...would love for you to stop by my blog www.nap-timecreations.com...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little model is always so adorable! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! I'm pinning. Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable, Annie and perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabric! The little flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dance, mama! WHat blessed days- enjoy them. Cute flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's moments like these that makes your heart want to dance as well! Thank you for linking up at Fluster's Creative Muster. Hope to see you next week!

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arr lovely post, love your hairclips and photos of you dancing :) I love to dance with my little girl. Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for linking up last week, featuring your post this week :)

      Delete
  12. The hairclips are so cute! As are the pictures of you two dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for linking up at my link party, these little flower are perfect for spring! I will be featuring you tomorrow at this week's link party!
    Stephanie
    http://www.simplydreamandcreate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This hair clip is beautiful, as your creations always are! It looks like you had a lot of fun on the weekend. I must say I'm a little jealous of your beautiful weather as it's been grey, freezing, and snowy where I am. Seeing your beautiful flower clips brightened my day! :-) Jessica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...